Friday, April 11, 2014

Mercury Pisces Rx: Soaked Book Found

Do you have a Mercury Retrograde story? Yesterday I solved the mystery of the missing book. I ordered it via Amazon, back on January 22nd -- synching when Mercury went into its shadow phase. The first delivery failed, and then it was sent again in mid-February.

I found that book on my neighbors' porch, totally soaked by rain. It's a hardback and has a water stain, but I've got it by the heater, drying out. And it's the eve of Mercury going out of shadow direct in a water sign (Pisces). I usually don't have such literal as above, so below retrograde experiences, so I thought I'd share it.

Meanwhile, you're not alone if you're finding it hard to think in the usual way. Mercury is now in Pisces, and very touched-by-Neptune -- it's hard to wrangle thoughts moving in two directions! Pisces is the last sign, and it's the last day of the solar year. That makes today a kind of Dark Moon of the astrological year.

Martin Barraud/Getty Images

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment